“Are you the operations support that arranges all matters down to the last detail?”
Drawing on 15 years of experience, Vivolta has broken new ground in the future of medicine. We have the ambition to professionalize the production of biodegradable implants by developing the MediSpin®, the world’s first automated mass production platform for electrospinning. Knowledge sharing, commitment, and a strong team spirit, all combined in a shared vision and mission are crucial for success. To realize our ambition in the coming years, Vivolta is currently growing from the current 16 employees to almost double in the run-up to 2024.
What will you get to do in this challenging position?
As an enthusiastic Operations Support, you are someone who enjoys organizing, coordinating, and structuring. What characterizes and makes this position enjoyable is the variety. You play an important role in optimizing our internal processes and ensuring efficient and well-organized procurement and inventory management. You have contact with a wide range of people and you get the opportunity to arrange things in the broadest sense of the word. Whether it concerns something for the interior, ordering office supplies, or organizing a customer visit, you’ll handle it!
- You work according to medical guidelines with the Quality Management System, of which ERP is a part. Your aim is to ensure that the system is structured, optimized, and always up to date. You implement improvements with a continuous improvement mindset.
- You are responsible for procurement activities, maintaining contact with existing and new suppliers, with a focus on building sustainable relationships based on reciprocity.
- In terms of logistics, you are responsible for monitoring delivery times, maintaining internal inventory, processing incoming goods, and preparing outgoing goods for shipment. You pay attention to quality and ensure correct labeling and necessary documentation. You use the ERP system Ridder for this.
- You organize activities and events. This can include visits from external parties, as well as activities for team development (promoting knowledge sharing, annual team outing, identifying and arranging relevant training/education).
- You support our service department by checking invoices, scheduling appointments, keeping track of machine statuses, keeping documentation in order, and monitoring progress.
- You contribute to and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding safety, health, and the environment (RI&E, SHE).
What do we hope you will bring to the table?
To excel in this role, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, social, and proactive. You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, and stress-resistant, and when necessary, you can come up with creative solutions on the spot. You can be characterized as meticulous; you enjoy things being accurate and everything being checked off at the end of the day. Additionally, you are excited to work at a high-tech company that is developing a revolutionary product that enables the human body to heal itself. Your work will have a positive impact on people’s lives. Furthermore, we hope that you recognize yourself in most of the following points:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Technical Business Administration, Commercial Economics, Logistics, International Business, or a similar field. If you have followed an MBO course but have gained experience in a similar position, we would also like to get in touch with you.
- Experience in procurement, inventory management, and process optimization is desirable, but the most important thing is that you derive energy from supporting and assisting your colleagues. Therefore, we are definitely open to a curious and motivated beginner!
- You have strong numerical insight and affinity with technology. Experience with ERP systems (such as Ridder) is a strong plus.
- You have strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal. You are able to communicate in a proactive, clear, and persuasive manner with various internal and external stakeholders.
- You quickly build relationships and maintain them in a social manner, always keeping the long-term relationship in mind.
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week.
What does Vivolta offer?
A very varied job within a high-tech, innovative company in which you can work on revolutionary projects every day. In addition, it is a company that is constantly developing and with enormous potential. Vivolta is an informal company that pays attention to its employees, individual wishes, and team spirit. You get the space to develop yourself in a project-based environment. We also offer:
- Good secondary working conditions such as a pension plan, a company bicycle and at least 26 vacation days and 5 ATV days (reduction of working hours)
- Flexible working hours (start between 8.00 and 10.00).
- Development opportunities through training and/or courses.
- A professional working environment with excellent equipment, passionate colleagues with a great deal of knowledge and a mentality in which teamwork, knowledge transfer and room for own initiative are the order of the day.
- Various team building activities during the year focused on personal and team development, with great value being attached to good cooperation within the team.
- The intention is to enter a long-term relationship.
- There is also a SAR scheme (Stock Appreciation Rights) in place.
Do you want more information?
If you have any content questions or need more information, please contact Inge van Duijnhoven who will guide the recruitment process via 06-11282322.
If you are interested in working with Vivolta, feel free to send us your application letter and resume to email@example.com. This position will strengthen the core team of Vivolta via direct employment.
Vivolta is not a recognized sponsor for visa sponsorship and therefore we are not eligible to hire outside of the EU or people without an EU passport.