Where is the company located?
- Our Business Development offices are located in Leiden, close to our end market in the epicentrum of Life Sciences in the Netherlands. Our R&D and Manufacturing is located in Waalre, in the Brainport Region, the High-Tech center in the Netherlands.
When was the company founded?
- The company was founded in 2008, as a spin-out of the Eindhoven University of Technology and has grown into a global technology provider and co-development partner for the MedTech and Pharma industry.
In what countries is VIVOLTA active?
- Our co-development deals are currently focused in Europe and the USA. Our technology is spread out over six continents, with our research machines running in institutes and academia.
In what stage of financing is VIVOLTA?
- In 2020, VIVOLTA has successfully raised its Venture Round of €3 million in equity financing and debt from TIIN Capital, Borski Fund, Lumana Invest, and from Rabobank Region Eindhoven.
What kind of facilities does VIVOLTA have?
- Next to our offices and working space where our machines are being developed, our labs and ISO 7 Class cleanrooms enable the outsourcing of medical device production for clinical evaluation. In addition, we have access to GMP facilities.
How is the Quality Management regulated?
- Our quality management system is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. ISO 9001 defines the international standard for a quality management system. ISO 13485 focusses specifically on the medical device industry with emphasis on risk management and risk-based decision making.
What is the MediSpin®?
- The MediSpin® is the first industrial production platform for large-scale, reproducible medical electrospinning. It took our team over 5 years to develop and the technology is protected by 7 patent families. The platform allows for commercial scale, reproducible production to bring solutions to the patient fast and safely.
What are the focus areas?
- VIVOLTA focuses primarily on Women’s Health and Drug Delivery. However, with medical electrospinning, the opportunities are endless and we are always open to discuss your needs.